Monday 10 October 2011

Riding Boot Fatigue

I am starting to get a bit fed up with my riding boots. I love wearing them and especially enjoy the snug feel of the boots below my knees and the look of the shaft of the boot, and the fairly stiff leg-hugging nature of them. Sadly they are too much of a struggle to put on and take off. They also aren't very comfortable for walking in, even short distances around the house.

I have been wearing them occasionally in the last week and I feel that I really could do with a better pair. I can't really justify replacing them though, since I only recently bought my extra tall Converse XX-Hi. I expect after this week the riding boots will go back into storage for another few months before I start to get the urge to wear them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment