Monday 3 October 2011

Converse Heights

I still can't really believe that I own a pair of the knee length Converse XX-Hi. I have been wanting a pair for years, ever since I first found out about them. I was curious how they compared to my other pairs of Converse so I prepared a chart:
The blue column is the height in inches from the ground. The red column is the height above a normal shoe or low-top trainer. The XX-Hi converse are higher than I was expecting. I realised they would be taller than any of my boxing boots but I think they are taller than my Doc Martens. I will need to compare them when I get back home.

Edit:
I am home now, after wearing the converse all day. For the record, the Converse XX-hi are taller than my DMs and only about 1/2 inch shorter than my green wellies! I also weighted them and they are 1146g for the pair, compared to 940-970 for the x-hi.

No comments:

Post a Comment