Monday 19 August 2013

Week of Knee Length: Day 1

So it's been over 24 hours since I started my knee-length boot-athon. The longest time in a one pair of boots has been 11 hours for wearing my riding boots overnight. I have fallen back in love with the riding boots again, after complaining that they were possibly a bit too tall earlier this year.
I'm wearing my country boots at the moment. I was wearing my wellies earlier this morning when I went into the garden to check on the vegetable patch. My wellies are slightly (50g per boot) heavier than my country boots but they actually feel slightly lighter to wear. This is possibly because they are softer and bendier in the leg. When I was walking around the garden wearing them, I remembered how comfortable they are and how much I enjoy wearing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment