Monday 15 July 2013

New leather boots

My new boots arrived this morning. Now why on earth did I buy a new pair of knee length leather boots in the middle of a heatwave?
 The boots have a zip up the back for quick on and off, and a buckle at the side to adjust the width. If I have the buckle at the widest setting, the boots are a bit like my wellies where I can put them on and pull them off without bothering with the zip.
 So far I have only worn the boots for a couple of hours but they seem to be reasonably comfortable. Of course in this weather they are a bit too warm so I'll probably only wear them occasionally until the autumn when I should be able to spend a bit more time in them.
The boots are about the same height as my wellies, possibly a fraction of an inch taller, and are shorter than my black riding boots. I look forward to getting a chance to wear them for a whole day.

No comments:

Post a Comment